Built For You
Let’s take the first step together and help you win your case.
We are here to protect your legal rights—every step of the way.
We Offer Reduced-Rate Consultations
Depending on the type of matter and the attorney, we may require a fee for the consultation, but will let you know when you book your appointment.
Utah & Idaho Attorneys
At MZJ, we understand coming to an attorney isn’t always the most ideal situation. As such, we work out every part of the process from YOUR perspective.
We have crafted an experience from start to finish that we know you’ll love, because we did it entirely with YOU, the client in mind.
From legal problems to business consultation, you can rely on us.
Legal Services We Offer
We specialize in a wide variety of legal services, from personal injury to trademark law and everything in between. Find out why we’re one of the best law firms in Idaho and Utah.
Our trademark registration process gives you the knowledge that your trademark is jumping through the necessary hoops.
Get thorough guidance for your adoption, divorce, child custody, guardianship, and other family legal concerns at MZJ.
Our attorneys have extensive experience with DUI, felony, juvenile, and white-collar criminal cases of all kinds. Emergency consultations is available!
Whether you need help in drafting a new business or or you want to make changes to the existing one, get the expert legal advice you need.
Learn All About Our Attorneys
Meet Our Attorneys
three steps to success
We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
learning about all your legal issues
Pairing you up with the Perfect Attorney
Fighting For You in Court
You Can Rely On
The attorneys at the MZJ law firm offer consultations and expert legal advice with a foundation of legal education and years of experience.
Whether you’re dealing with a personal injury case, need help with estate planning, or want to get your trademark registered, give us a call and we’ll be happy to discuss things.
There are, of course, many legal situations you may find yourself in where hiring an attorney wouldn’t make much sense.
However, when it comes to the “big stuff”—personal injury, child custody, estate planning, or any situation handled in-court involving a plaintiff and defendant—it is always better to have an attorney on your side.
- Our attorneys understand the complex and esoteric nature of the legal process in a way that most non-attorneys don’t.
- We represent you in an objective way. While we do work with you and have your best interests in mind, we are not personally attached to your legal situation—this allows us to make decisions from an objective and rational perspective, rather than one based on the frustration, anger, or fear that most people naturally feel when involved in a complicated legal situation.
- We’ve been doing this for a long time. We know what to expect, we can see problems coming and take steps to avoid them before they occur. We can also safeguard you from the weasley tricks that are pulled on people who don’t have a detailed understanding of the legal process.
- We handle the paperwork, make the phone calls, and ensure deadlines are met.
As a matter of fact, attorneys themselves typically hire other attorneys if they should find themselves in a legal bind. The reasons for this are numerous, but as stated above, one reason is the importance of having an objective party without personal ties to the case. Another reason may be superficial, but it’s true nonetheless—having legal representation looks better, both to the judge and the jury.
- Consultation to get a full understanding of your legal issue and goals;
- Analysis and research of all relevant information and factors surrounding your case;
- Interviews with those involved;
- Negotiations on your behalf;
- Clear communication—we keep your informed on all legal matters as they progress and we will answer any of your questions;
- On your first visit we will discuss fees and figure out how they can be paid in a way that’s best for you;
- Openness and honesty about your legal situation and your chances for success, a reasonable timeframe in which the case can be completed, and whether or not you should take a settlement if offered one;
- Attorney-Client privilege, which is to say, confidentiality—privileged information stays between you and your attorneys at our law office.
- Honest communication of all facts about your case, be they favorable to your or not—this will inform us on the best legal strategy going forward;
- Patience: Legal cases, whether they involve estate planning, business law, or anything else are rarely open-and-shut. They can take time, thorough planning, and strategy adjustments.
Our attorneys at the MZJ law firm are ready to help. Contact us today for a free consultation and we can get started!
We have lots of experience
When to Call a Lawyer After a Car Accident
If you’ve been involved in an auto accident and require legal services, contact us: Idaho Falls Personal Injury Attorney Utah Personal Injury Attorney Car accidents
How Do Family Law Attorneys Handle Divorce?
Divorce can be an incredibly difficult and emotionally charged experience for anyone. It not only marks the end of a relationship, but it can also
Can You File for Adoption Without an Attorney?
Adoption is a beautiful way to expand your family and provide a loving home for a child. For many people, the desire to adopt is
Common Pretrial Motions In Utah That You Need To Know
As a defendant in a criminal case, there are certain legal procedures that you should know about. One of the most important is the pretrial
Ask Us Anything. anytime.
We offer consultations—let’s get in touch!