Built For You
Legal situations aren’t fun. You need an experienced attorney to help you make the best choice. Let’s take the first step together and help you win your case.
MZJ is here to protect your legal rights—every step of the way.
We Offer Reduced-Rate Consultations
Depending on the type of matter and the attorney, we may require a fee for the consultation, but we’ll ll let you know, in advance, when you book your appointment.
Idaho & Utah Attorneys
Idaho & Utah Attorneys
We want you to know that as experienced attorneys, MZJ better understands that coming to an attorney with legal issues aren’t always the most ideal situation. As such, we work out every part of the process from YOUR perspective.
We have crafted an experience from start to finish that we know you’ll love, because we did it entirely with YOU, the client in mind.
Our law firm specializes in, but not limited to: Family Law, Estate Planning, Business Law, Defamation, Trademarks, Real Estate, Criminal Law, Immigration or even Personal Injury. We are often the “go-to” for athletic contract negotiations. With offices in eastern Idaho and Treasure Valley; we’re able to server and personally meet with a wide audience of people to serve them.
Legal Services We Offer
We specialize in a wide variety of legal services, from personal injury to trademark law and everything in between. Find out why we’re one of the best law firms in Eastern Idaho, Treasure Valley, and in Utah.
Learn All About Our Attorneys
Meet Our Attorneys
three steps to success
We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
learning about all your legal issues
Pairing you up with the Perfect Attorney
Fighting For You in Court
You Can Rely On
The attorneys at the MZJ law firm offer consultations and expert legal advice with a foundation of legal education and years of experience.
Whether you’re dealing with a personal injury case, need help with estate planning, or want to get your trademark registered, give us a call and we’ll be happy to discuss things.
There are, of course, many legal situations you may find yourself in where hiring an attorney wouldn’t make much sense.
However, when it comes to the “big stuff”—personal injury, child custody, estate planning, or any situation handled in-court involving a plaintiff and defendant—it is always better to have an attorney on your side.
- Our attorneys understand the complex and esoteric nature of the legal process in a way that most non-attorneys don’t.
- We represent you in an objective way. While we do work with you and have your best interests in mind, we are not personally attached to your legal situation—this allows us to make decisions from an objective and rational perspective, rather than one based on the frustration, anger, or fear that most people naturally feel when involved in a complicated legal situation.
- We’ve been doing this for a long time. We know what to expect, we can see problems coming and take steps to avoid them before they occur. We can also safeguard you from the weasley tricks that are pulled on people who don’t have a detailed understanding of the legal process.
- We handle the paperwork, make the phone calls, and ensure deadlines are met.
As a matter of fact, attorneys themselves typically hire other attorneys if they should find themselves in a legal bind. The reasons for this are numerous, but as stated above, one reason is the importance of having an objective party without personal ties to the case. Another reason may be superficial, but it’s true nonetheless—having legal representation looks better, both to the judge and the jury.
- Consultation to get a full understanding of your legal issue and goals;
- Analysis and research of all relevant information and factors surrounding your case;
- Interviews with those involved;
- Negotiations on your behalf;
- Clear communication—we keep your informed on all legal matters as they progress and we will answer any of your questions;
- On your first visit we will discuss fees and figure out how they can be paid in a way that’s best for you;
- Openness and honesty about your legal situation and your chances for success, a reasonable timeframe in which the case can be completed, and whether or not you should take a settlement if offered one;
- Attorney-Client privilege, which is to say, confidentiality—privileged information stays between you and your attorneys at our law office.
- Honest communication of all facts about your case, be they favorable to your or not—this will inform us on the best legal strategy going forward;
- Patience: Legal cases, whether they involve estate planning, business law, or anything else are rarely open-and-shut. They can take time, thorough planning, and strategy adjustments.
Our attorneys at the MZJ law firm are ready to help. Contact us today for a free consultation and we can get started!
What People Say About Us
We have lots of experience
In the intricate web of the legal landscape, criminal law stands as a formidable domain, demanding not just expertise but an unwavering commitment to justice.
Welcome to the legal landscape of Idaho’s urban hub, where familial bonds occasionally intersect with intricate legal matters. In these instances, informed guidance becomes not
Divorce is often portrayed as a tumultuous battleground where emotions run high, and financial strain becomes a heavy burden. However, there’s a more compassionate alternative
Amid the challenges posed by a global pandemic, the rental market has undergone a seismic shift, leaving both landlords and tenants grappling with unprecedented circumstances.
Ask Us Anything. anytime.
We offer consultations—let’s get in touch!