Family Business Criminal Defense Estate Planning Intellectual Property Litigation
Built For You
Idaho Falls Attorneys
Our detailed and thorough trademark registration process gives you the knowledge that your trademark is jumping through the necessary hoops. Let us get started on your trademark matter today!
Get thorough guidance for your adoption, divorce, child custody, guardianship, and other family legal concerns at Murray, Ziel, & Johnston. Schedule an appointment today by calling us.
Our attorneys have extensive experience with DUI, felony, juvenile, and white-collar criminal cases. Emergency consultations available! Get a 30 minute case evaluation now.
Whether you need help in drafting a new business or partnership contract or you want to make changes to the existing one, get the expert legal advice you need regarding all your business needs. Schedule a 30 minute consultation today.
Idaho Falls Attorneys You Can Rely On
The Idaho Falls attorneys at the MZJ law firm offer free consultations and expert legal advice with a foundation of legal education and years of experience.
There are, of course, many legal situations you may find yourself in where hiring an attorney wouldn’t make much sense.
However, when it comes to the “big stuff”—personal injury, child custody, estate planning, or any situation handled in-court involving a plaintiff and defendant—it is always better to have an attorney on your side.
- Our Idaho Falls attorneys understand the complex and esoteric nature of the legal process in a way that most non-attorneys don’t.
- We represent you in an objective way. While we do work with you and have your best interests in mind, we are not personally attached to your legal situation—this allows us to make decisions from an objective and rational perspective, rather than one based on the frustration, anger, or fear that most people naturally feel when involved in a complicated legal situation.
- We’ve been doing this for a long time. We know what to expect, we can see problems coming and take steps to avoid them before they occur. We can also safeguard you from the weasley tricks that are pulled on people who don’t have a detailed understanding of the legal process.
- We handle the paperwork, make the phone calls, and ensure deadlines are met.
As a matter of fact, attorneys themselves typically hire other attorneys if they should find themselves in a legal bind. The reasons for this are numerous, but as stated above, one reason is the importance of having an objective party without personal ties to the case. Another reason may be superficial, but it’s true nonetheless—having legal representation looks better, both to the judge and the jury.
- Consultation to get a full understanding of your legal issue and goals;
- Analysis and research of all relevant information and factors surrounding your case;
- Interviews with those involved;
- Negotiations on your behalf;
- Clear communication—we keep your informed on all legal matters as they progress and we will answer any of your questions;
- On your first visit we will discuss fees and figure out how they can be paid in a way that’s best for you;
- Openness and honesty about your legal situation and your chances for success, a reasonable timeframe in which the case can be completed, and whether or not you should take a settlement if offered one;
- Attorney-Client privilege, which is to say, confidentiality—privileged information stays between you and your attorneys at our law office.
- Honest communication of all facts about your case, be they favorable to your or not—this will inform us on the best legal strategy going forward;
- Patience: Legal cases, whether they involve estate planning, business law, or anything else are rarely open-and-shut. They can take time, thorough planning, and strategy adjustments.
Need legal services? We’re here to help!
We want to know your needs exactly so that we can provide the perfect solution. Let us know what you want and we’ll do our best to help.