Idaho Falls Criminal Attorney
MZJ Fights for you
Our Idaho Falls attorneys represent defendants facing criminal charges in appellate, state, & federal courts. We will represent you in trials, plea bargains, revocation hearings, appeals & post-conviction remedies.
Our Idaho Falls Criminal Attorneys Specialize In The Following Areas
White-collar crime is generally characterized as crimes committed in a business or a government setting—embezzlement, fraud, misuse of computers, etc.
These are typically felonies and, as such, can result in fines and prison.
We’ve handled these kinds of cases in the federal courts and defended clients from agencies such as the SEC, CFTC, and more.
- DUIs are charged for operating a motor vehicle while having a blood content (BAC) of .08 or higher, or operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol, drugs, a combination of alcohol and drugs, or any other intoxicating substance.
- If under the influence while operating a commercial vehicle, a person can be charged if his or her BAC is .04 or higher.
- If a person is under 21 years of age, he or she can be charged with DUI if his or her BAC is .02 or higher.
- BAC of .20 or higher can result in an excessive DUI.
- If a person has three DUI driving charges within the past ten years, or two excessive DUI charges, he or she can be charged with a felony.
- If a person causes a crash due to driving while under the influence, he or she may be charged with a felony depending on the circumstances.
- If a person refuses to submit to a breath, blood, or urine test when a law enforcement officer suspects him or her of driving under the influence, his or her driver’s license may be suspended for up to one year.
- If a person agrees to submit to BAC testing and his or her level is over the legal limit, his or her license will be suspended for 90 days.
First Offense DUI
Second Offense DUI
We Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
Types of Criminal Charges
Ask Us Anything. anytime.
We offer consultations—let’s get in touch!